THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA TO REVEAL, MEASURE AND CAPTURE THE INVISIBLE
A FLIR Lepton 3.5 thermal-imaging camera module, a market-leading product, is integrated into ANAFI Thermal's gimbal. Each element of the environment appears in high precision, with visual representations of thermal leaks and temperature differences superimposed on
the image. It reveals the thermal differences of flyover areas and elements:
• Hot spots, cold spots, thermal leaks, etc.
• FLIR Lepton 3.5 microbolometer (radiometric)
• Precision of ±5% max.(High-gain) or ±10% max.(Low-gain)
• Dynamic Range: -10° to +140°C (High-gain) or -10° to +400°C
4K CAMERA TO INSPECT, OBSERVE AND ANALYSE THE VISIBLE
ANAFI Thermal embeds the very best from the world of imaging using a 4K HDR camera with 21MP Sony sensor.You can accurately inspect a building, capture illustrative elements of the state of a structure or a search area for example, or carry out 3D modelling.
• Sony® CMOS HDR sensor 1/2.4’’ 21MP
• ASPH wide angle lens f/2.4
• 23-69mm (photo), 26-78mm (video) in 35mm equivalent
• Lossless zoom x2.8 (x3 in standard mode)
• Adobe DNG/RAW and P-LOG professional formats